Our Management Systems Policy
As PTC company; While performing our work at the highest quality level, we are committed to complying with the following working principles at all stages of our work.
- To continuously follow and fulfill the requirements of the customer and applicable primary and secondary legislation and ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Standard,
- To support the strategic direction of the organization in accordance with its purpose and context and to commit to fulfill the applicable conditions,
- To adopt and implement continuous development and improvement in the processes of all units and ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System.
- To ensure the continuous effective use of resources and to increase efficiency and productivity,
- To accept Customer Satisfaction as the first target.
- To keep the environmental impacts under control by complying with all environmental laws and regulations in order to protect our environment and ensure its continuity, to continuously improve our environmental performance by reducing its effects, and to leave a livable clean environment for future generations by realizing this awareness.
- To minimize all our wastes, to prevent pollution at the source, to recycle as much as possible, to dispose of our non-recyclable wastes in a way that will not harm the environment, thus reducing their impact on the environment.
- To act in compliance with all legal obligations. On the basis of "volunteering",
- Working with excellence beyond legal obligations and standards.
- To increase the effectiveness of our systems by creating a respectful, innovative human resource that is sensitive to customer expectations through planned and unplanned trainings.
- To comply with the conditions of the management systems we implement with the contributions of the senior management and the participation of all employees and to continuously improve the performance / effectiveness of the systems.